Raise it, grow it, cook it, make it at Eltham’s new producers market in Passey Place.
A range of food and craft stalls are coming to Eltham High Street on the fourth Sunday of the month.
The next markets will be held, from 10am to 2pm, on:
- Sunday 25 February 2018
- Sunday 25 March 2018
Residents will be able to take advantage of discounts with their Greenwich One Card and grab some amazing bargains at local businesses offering discounts on the high street.
The market is held at:
Stalls At The Market
The delicious array of food stalls on offer includes:
- Whitegates Farm – providing fresh fruit and vegetables
- Gourmet Sausage Maker – handmade sausages, plus hot sausage baguettes
- McCarthy’s Country Stores – organic breads, cakes and pastries, plus cheeses
- Touch of Venus – homemade soaps, candles, melts and associated accessories.
Other stalls include:
- CareGrow Fine Preserves – home-made preserves
- Bob Smith’s Honey – honey from local beehives
- Godmersham Game – wild game plus hot venison and wild boar burgers.