Dek Growth Business Support Programme
We are excited to announce, we are collaborating with LSBU & Goldsmiths University to offer young and growing London businesses free expert advice and practical support to help them move to the next stage of growth and sustainability.
The programme is fully funded by the ERDF & includes a series of events, networking, mentoring & consultancy specifically designed to help businesses build their skills, knowledge and networks:
See full list of upcoming workshops & events here (next Bootcamp 12th September!)
Develop skills with business workshops
- All our members get exclusive access to a calendar of workshops curated by Goldsmiths University, known for its excellence within the creative arts sector and London South Bank University, drawing on its enterprise, management and marketing specialists.
- These half-day workshops are held during business hours and will enhance your skills and knowledge in key areas of business which are essential to your success and growth. Wherever you are in your journey our partners will suggest a route to reflect your priorities.
- For example, if you’re looking for ways to improve your online offering there’s a workshop on creating and running a social media and marketing campaign. Communicating the right message to your customers is covered in a business branding workshop or if you’re looking raise funds to kick start business growth there’s a pitching for finance or a crowdfunding workshop to choose from to help you understand the options available.
It is often useful to critique a business growth strategy with an independent business expert from outside your business to gain additional insights and new prospective. Companies can access a business expert through the deK Growth Programme to work with you to develop your growth strategy. This is ideal when considering challenging, innovative steps and managing risk or simply to reappraise your business strategy to ensure you are not missing opportunities.
We also offer the opportunity to receive specialist business consultancy from our partner universities. The DeK Growth Programme members who have attended 12 hours of business workshops and show potential for growth will be eligible to be considered.
A typical project lasts three months and will either be managed by one specialist consultant or a team with a lead consultant, researchers, recent graduates and students offering informed advice and guidance on business growth.
Companies can complete the short joining form on https://www.deklondon.com/apply to check if they are eligible. Businesses need to be:
Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in the London region covered by the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London. Business must be registered or trading in the London region,
- Be registered in the UK. Sole Traders must provide a Unique Tax Reference Number (UTR) and date of registering the business with HMRC,
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty”. Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
Please complete the attached SME form and return to: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you!
P.S Check out our flexible & affordable workspace here