- London East Chamber Partnership (Chair)
- Board or Steering Group:
- Lewisham Economic Development and Enterprise
- Greenwich Education Business Partnership
- Greenwich Local Strategic Partnership
- Crossrail Business Group
- Greenwich Hospital Key Stakeholders
- Destination Greenwich
- Thames Gateway Forum
- East London Business Place
- Greenwich Starting Blocks (Trustee)
- London South East Business (Joint organiser)
I believe passionately in the regeneration and potential of South East London and have tried in my own small way to contribute to its future. I have a pride in the area and am delighted to see the progress made over the last ten years especially on the transport front, where we are now so much more in touch with the rest of London.
I am very pleased to have played a role in transforming the Chamber to the status and size that it is today.
Born in 1949 in Guy’s Hospital, London Bridge but thereafter have lived all my days in the borough of Greenwich. I was educated at the then Roan Grammar School on Blackheath and left in 1967. Worked for the next 21 years in export packing and shipping spending, most of that time working with Clive Barker the Chamber’s Financial Director. When the bottom fell out of that industry, I spent a couple of years helping friends increase sales in their stationery company and in 1989 was a founding Director of Image Directors. I became sole owner of the company in 2002.
I have been married to Shirley for 40 years and have a son, daughter and four grandchildren.