As a member you're well connected. Access our range of benefits and services, including our directory of local member businesses.
You are here
Returning for its 33rd year, People’s Day is set to welcome you along with 25,000 other visitors to Mountsfield Park, Catford on Saturday 8 July
You’re invited to south east London’s best-loved free festival.
Returning for its 33rd year, People’s Day is set to welcome you along with 25,000 other visitors to Mountsfield Park, Catford on Saturday 8 July. Gates open at 12 noon and the entertainment runs until 8pm.
- Expect to see international and home-grown talent across five magical stages.
- Headline acts include The Ska Vengers, Margarita Pracatan and William D Drake.
- Explore the treats offered by street food stalls and bars.
- Ride the Big Wheel at the funfair.
- Peruse the delights on offer at the craft market.
- Enjoy free family fun, from workshops to boxing to riding bonkers bikes.
- Take in theatre, cabaret, comedy, spoken word and immersive art across the site.
Share on Facebook or Twitter
Want regular People's Day updates? Join the People’s Day mailing list