As a member you're well connected. Access our range of benefits and services, including our directory of local member businesses.
You are here
Protecting your successful business
Protecting your business is an ongoing challenge from both a financial and legal perspective. This free event, entitled 'Protecting your successful business', is designed to help you be proactive in ensuring your business complies with the law and to help you to protect your business finances.
Expert speakers from Thackray Williams and Barnes Roffe LLP will provide key insights for you to consider, including:
- Financial planning and budgetary control
- Planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Managing risk through appropriate legal contracts
- Covering key assets and relationships through insurance
- Protecting the business structure
- Managing employees and other business relationships
- Dispute prevention and resolution
The seminar is hosted by Bromley Council in conjunction with ICAEW and Metro Bank. Afterwards take the opportunity to network and talk to a chartered accountant business advisor, a local solicitor and a local bank director for some free business advice. Wine and light refreshments provided.
Where: Committee Room 1 at Bromley Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley BR1 3UH
When: Tuesday 20 October, 18:00 to 20:00
Car parking: Civic Centre pay-on-exit multi-storey car park also in Stockwell Close.