As a member you're well connected. Access our range of benefits and services, including our directory of local member businesses.
You are here
Connecting business with South London Wired
South East London Chamber of Commerce has launched a new creative business network for micro businesses, sole traders and freelancers who work from home or in virtual teams. The aim of the network is to:
- celebrate micro businesses and sole traders across South London
- facilitate business to business growth and networking
- act as a lobby group on behalf of the creative sector
- identify local opportunities for creative and virtual businesses
- demonstrate that South London is a great place to live and work
South London Wired is a unique partnership between the Chamber and the Royal Borough of Greenwich and Digital Greenwich. However, there are plans to extend South London Wired to include the Chamber’s other boroughs of Bexley, Bromley and Lewisham.
There are approximately 900 creative businesses in Greenwich alone. The Chamber is hoping that the introduction of its new micro business membership rate of £78 will attract new businesses to the Chamber to help them grow their businesses and reinforce how important South East London is to the creative economy in London.
To register your business for South London Wired and stay in touch with our news and events click here.
South London Wired launched at All Bar One in The O2 on Tuesday 23 June.