As a member of our Chamber, you are joining a unique organisation with a strong campaigning voice for business to local and national government.
You can access a range of services, networking events and support to help your business do better.
Importantly, you can also access other members to find new suppliers, promote your business services, or join forces on new opportunities.
So stay local, buy local and increase growth!
Making your membership matter
As part of the Chamber you have access to all the different ways we can help support your business.
- create your own business profile in our directory – make sure this is kept full and up to date with all your company details, services and your logo. Local authorities and other business use our directory to track down new suppliers and customers
- attend the best networking events around – the more events you attend, the more value you’ll gain by increasing the opportunities that arise from business to business networking
- attend or deliver workshops – share your knowledge with others whilst promoting your business by delivering a workshop on a relevant topic
- advertise through us – buy stand space at any of our networking events to give your profile a real boost, or take out banner advertising on our website and newsletter
- send us your news – we always welcome success stories, achievements and tips and advice from members, and we’ll promote them through our weekly e-zine the Masthead Light, on the news and events section of this website and via our Twitter and LinkedIn pages
Joining the South East London Chamber of Commerce is quick to do. Our 3 easy steps to joining are:
Step 1 – Register online
Click on the ‘Register’ button below and register your details, indicating the size of company.
You can choose to pay by credit card, BACs or over the phone.
Once your payment has been received, our office will confirm by email your membership has been approved.
Step 2 – Confirm your password
Your membership includes access to our Members’ only area. You will be sent an email to follow a link to create your password to access this area.
Step 3 – Create your company profile
Our ‘Find a Business’ directory enables members to promote their business to other members and the general public.
Once you have access to the Members’ only area, click on ‘Update your Profile’ to create your profile page that will appear in the directory.
Instructions will be sent to you by email.
Welcome to our network!